Pages

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Loving Boots

Lately I have been obsessed with boots..I just wanted to share some styles that
I think would be good for fall and winter.. Hope you enjoy
and I gave you guys some help on looking for some styles.. =)
These boots are from Kohls..The top are Peep toe ankle boots for 79.99$
And the bottom are form Simply Vera Vera Wang Gatson Boots..I was going
to buy the Vera Wang Boots because right now there are on sale. They are
originally 109.99$ but I think on there website they are 5o$ or 60$ but I'm not
sure.











These boot are from Coach..You cant get them at Macy's or on there website.
The top boots are Coach Liana Boots for 278$
And the the bottom are Coach Dafiney Boots for 348$











These two boots are from Forever21..the top are Cold Weather Combat Boots they are 32.80$ and the bottom are Distressed leatherette Boots also 32.80$










These boots are from Payless they are originally 49.99$ but I think if you
check the website they are 39.99$, but I'm not for sure..





























No comments:

Post a Comment