Pages

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 16, 2019

Loving Home

TOP: LOCAL STORE
PANTS: FROM TARGET (MEN'S SECTION)
SHOES: THRIFTED


Today is such a kick back day, well actually the last couple of days have been a kick back day for me lol. I've been really enjoying my time with my little one. She's 4 already and taking a brief break from work to be with her has been amazing. Being a single mom is never easy and for a while all I felt like I did was wake up to walk out that door again for work. I hardly felt like I got to spent the time I wanted to with my little girl. She tells me everyday for the last couple of days, "mommy are going to work again today" and it feels good to tell her no. She lights up with the biggest smile and it makes me happy to know she wanted that time with me as well. I'm going to continue to enjoy my last couple of free days with her...





1 comment: