Pages

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 26, 2015

The Countdown

HAT: DD'S
TOP: DD'S
SKIRT: DD'S
SHOES: CONVERSE
JACKET: LEVI'S

IMG_9837

God I seriously can't wait to meet my daughter. I can't stop counting down the weeks until we get to see her and give her all the loving she deserves. I am almost 30 weeks pregnant so it won't be long until she is here. 

For my look today I went really simple.I don't fit any of my jeans now, just leggings lol. I have thought of buying maternity pants but I am almost done with my pregnancy that I felt it would be a waist of money. 

IMG_9839

(Want to thank my friend Andy for making me this awesome lip color! LOVE IT)
IMG_9864

IMG_9862

IMG_9859

IMG_9860

IMG_9853

IMG_9842

IMG_9852

4 comments:

  1. love the looks and congrats!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :D I love that lip color on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)
    http://suitecasanova.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!! Love your hat!

    ReplyDelete