Pages

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Revlon ColorStay Foundation/Powder Review

Hey sorry you guys that I haven't Blogged in a real long time..but don't worry I'm going to be Blogging more. So last week I bought the Revlon ColorStay foundation. I have been wanting
to get this for a couple of months but sometimes I'm scared to try new thing LOL! So anyways I bought and I'm in love with it so much. It has such great coverage. Its medium to full coverage foundation. I got the combination/oily skin and I have to say that it really has been controlling
my oily skin. I notice that I'm not use so much oil sheets as I used to. It has 6 SPF in it. My
color is Rich Tan. So over all I love it and I will be buying this again. Oh and
the foundation cost was about 12.99$
Next thing that I got was the Revlon PhotoReady setting powder. I absolutely love this setting
powder. If you guys look at the photos below you can see that the setting powder has
little shimmers in it so when I set my Revlon ColorStay foundation it makes me have this
glow to my face. It makes it look very healthy. I'm so in love with these products. The setting
powder color is in Medium/Deep. It is a little dark for me but it makes my
skin look nice a it adds a little color to my skin so overall a great buy on both products.
^ ^
_








But if you guys want a more detail review just check my Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/msavila33?feature=mhum

No comments:

Post a Comment