Pages

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stila 1 & 2 Collectible Travel Palettes

I just bought the new Stila Collectible Travel Palettes
This palette is No 1 its called Road to Radiance Across the U.S.A
It was only 10$ I had to get it
I haven't tried it yet but I will soon be doing a tutorial on the palette
It has 4 eyeshadow and 1 lipgloss



This is palette No 2 its called Pretty in Paris

This one was also only 10$

You can use the cream on your lip or on wear it as a blush

I also will be doing a tutorial on this palette too.


I think it was a very good price for these palattes the original

price on both palettes are 65$ each. I am very happy that I got that

this, this kind of sale doesn't come that often.


















1 comment:

  1. Oooh!I love the scond palette!
    Chk out my blog too, I hope I can inspire you to follow..:)

    XOXO
    www.stylefashionetc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete