Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

So So Much To DO

 photo IMG_0015_zpsjygfmncd.jpg

What a week I had, my car broke down on me again and I missed a job interview. I'm actually posting a video on my YouTube talking about what has been going in the last couple of weeks. If you guys would like to check it out you can follow me at fashiondreamcloud. 

But yea, it's not been going so well for me still. I swear I feel like if it's not one thing it's another. I feel like I can't control the domino affect that's been going on. Everyday I come home from work being afraid of tomorrow, I swear I hate that feeling. I hate not knowing when the next job opportunity will come my way, will it be next week, two weeks from now, or next month.  Having to wait has been the most difficult part of this process. I just don't know anymore with so much to do.....

 photo 999_zpsa53xlskh.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment