Pages

Friday, February 17, 2017

Can't shake it off

Jacket: F21
Shirt Dress: Target
Shoes: Urbanoutfitters
Leggings: DD'S

 photo IMG_0041_zpsm6atuagf.jpg

I don't know I have been so awkward when I try to take my #OOTD pictures. LOL!!

Well in better news my dad got my car running again, it still has a couple of things that it needs to get done but at least it can take me to work now. 
Other than my car getting fix nothing has new happen. I am still hoping in the millions of job applications I put in that I get a call back soon for anything. God I really hope soon!!! I am so depressed for a better job. My goal has been for the last two years is to move out of our small apartment into something bigger and better. 
I am praying to god that this year I can finally make it happen.

 photo IMG_0037_zpscirmwwdd.jpg

 photo IMG_0040_zpswlqdxal7.jpg

 photo IMG_0049_zpsc8yfdupd.jpg

 photo IMG_0051_zpsxz5liubq.jpg

 photo IMG_0043_zpsasdoqiny.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment