Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Affordable Valentine's Makeup Look

L.A Color Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics

 photo IMG_0005_zpsjgfjs1ul.jpg

I am so in love with this makeup look that I created a couple of days ago. I even decide to film it, I will leave below the video. Since Valentine's Day is around the corner and I really loved this look it was perfect timing for that special day. This look is super affordable and most of these products can be found at Target, Dollar Tree Store, Family Dollar or Dollar General. I really hope you guys check out my channel and subscribe. I know it's a rough video and I made a lot of mistakes but I am still learning and I promise I will get better!!! 

I hope to see you guys there, give it a thumbs up if you like it and leave a comment =)

 photo IMG_0007_zpsbuadvqeu.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment