Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

Stuck In Thoughts

TOP: URBANOUTFITTERS
HAT: F21
SHORTS: THRIFTED
SHOES: THRIFTED

Sorry for the dirting mirror =/

It's been a rough week for me between working 6 days a week and raising my little one.  I've been trying to film some videos but its been really difficult. My daughter has not been wanting to take her naps and trying to film while my daughter is awake is hard. But hopefully I can this week. 

I really wanted to take better pictures of my outfit but trying to take them yourself while your daughter keeps grabbing your tripod, it was a fail. So I just settle for the simple selfie ootd pictures lol =)

I'm really hoping this week I get great news. I don't know if I said this on my last post but for the last couple of months I have been trying to get my old job back. I had to redo my rehire paperwork like three times so I'm hoping third time is a charm and I can get to working again. I honestly miss my old job. I miss merchandising and the creativity I got to do there. So pray for me you guys!!!!! 

See you guys on my next post =)



No comments:

Post a Comment