Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

It Rains

STRIPE SHIRT: MALL
SWEATER: DD'S
TIGHTS: F21
SHOES: DR.MARTENS
HAT: F21

 photo IMG_1054_zpsvtot5wkh.jpg

WOW has the weather change here in Fresno,CA. One minute it was hot the next I'm turning on the heater and getting under the blanket. I do have to say though, I have been enjoying it. On top of that it started raining!!! it's a good thing because we really need that rain. As you can see I picked this raining day to take my pictures outside. I had to hurry up and take a couple of pictures because I was getting wet. It's funny because in the pictures I look like the rain isn't bothering but it was, hahaha!

I'm really excited because in the next of couple of days I will be filming a new video, which I will talk about my labor story =) 
I will keep you guys posted on my instagram @fashiondreamcloud so please follow me there, also if your not yet following my Youtube channel please do =) 

 photo IMG_1050_zpslxwspd2h.jpg

 photo IMG_1057_zpscwr65pzn.jpg

 photo IMG_1082_zpsrwf4tov9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment