Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Hair Up

T-SHIRT: ROSS
JACKET: TARGET
SCARF: F21
PANTS: URBANOUTFITTERS
SHOES: TARGET


 photo IMG_1221_zpsscykgn6s.jpg

I been really hating my hair lately. Since I done a second bleached to my hair it's taking a while for my hair to get back into a better state. I had to trim more of my hair because the tips had alot of split ends and breakage. I have curly thick hair and having it this short for me has been a nightmare to style it. Every time I try to style it to me it looks like an umbrella =/  I can't wait for my hair to grow out!!! But in the mean time I have been thinking about trying clip on extensions. I never tried extensions but I have seen so many bloggers use them and I always love the way they look. I am going to save up for good quality extensions because for something like that it's best to go with something good.

 photo IMG_1222_zpshjjmqb1r.jpg

 photo IMG_1219_zpsp0x1jj5r.jpg

 photo IMG_1212_zpsliax6wve.jpg

 photo IMG_1220_zpstquteatr.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment