Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Would You Guys Watch?

T-SHIRT: TARGET
JEANS: OLD NAVY
SHOES: DR. MARTENS
JACKET: THRIFT

 photo IMG_0392_zpsjzdwiqdm.jpg

I seriously have been stuck in a rut =/  I feel like I have been in robot mode, just sitting here in the same routine. For the last couple of months I have really been thinking of going back and start making Youtube videos again. Since becoming a mom I want to create a community for moms were we can support one another and give advice. I also want to make fashion videos! What do you guys think about that? Would any of you guys like that? Would love your guys input on this =) 


2 comments:

  1. Great post dear! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looking gorgeous :) Have a good day :)
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete