Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

IT'S A HIT!!

JACKET: THRIFTED
T-SHIRT: ROTTING FRESH
LEGGINGS: DDS
SNEAKERS: CONVERSE

 photo IMG_0118_zpsfzucbh8e.jpg

As you can see I colored my hair. For a while now I have been wanting to do something bold with my hair color but me being the cheap person I am and I feel like I can do it all (not really) I did it myself. The first time I colored my hair, which was that lavender/purple color, I didn't tone it to the right tone and it didn't fully come out the way I wanted it. It was ok because it was the first time me bleaching my hair and trying to color it. Now the second time around, still not fully knowing what I was doing I decide to do it an Aqua color. So here are the results of it. I absolutely love it!!!!

 photo IMG_0128_zpstzi9txrg.jpg

 photo IMG_0129_zpsxhk8h5vs.jpg

 photo IMG_0119_zpshjwfe6tl.jpg

 photo IMG_0125_zps6ualf3bo.jpg

1 comment: