Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

FALLING IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN!

SHIRT DRESS: TOBI
DENIM JACKET: THRIFT
SHOES: F21
SUNNIES: SUNGLASSSPOT

 photo IMG_0004_zps4iuuwuwm.jpg

I am so happy to announce that I finally gave birth to my amazing babygirl!!!! She was born on March 25th, 2015, only 5lbs, 8oz. She is healthy and couldn't bring me so much joy that words can't describe how happy I'm feeling right now.

If you follow me on instagram then you already know that I finally came up with her name. Its Asia Lily Carr. It funny because me and my fiance literally only took about 20mins on her name. We already had written some names down but I didn't think we would be able to come to an agreement on what to name her so fast. 

I don't know what this new chapter in my life is going to be like but I couldn't picture it any other way. I don't want you guys to think that I am going to stop blogging or will leave the fashion scene because I love it and now having my babygirl with me it pushes me to achieve my goals even more.


 photo IMG_9994_zpse3dtyz9g.jpg

 photo IMG_9991_zpsglotiqw0.jpg

 photo IMG_9971_zpsv4lzkkfd.jpg

 photo IMG_00301_zpsfu8fjkbq.jpg

 photo IMG_9974_zpsobrtp8c9.jpg

 photo IMG_9993_zpsq9mw3hlc.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment