Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Getting Big

SHOES: JEFFERY CAMPBELL
LEGGINGS: DD'S
TEE: YOUTHDECAY
JACKET: F21
SUNNIES: SUNGLASSSPOT
BEANIE: TARGET

 photo image1_zpsvvyeprsq.jpg

OMG!!!! I seriously can't believe how big I have gotten in the last couple of weeks. I actually have been getting so swollen. For the past week my whole entire body has been swollen. You can really see in these pictures how bad it is. 

Right now I am 34 weeks. I have less than 6 weeks to go until the arrival on my baby girl!!!!! I can't wait to meet her. Me and my fiance still haven't decided on a name yet but we do have some picked out so once she is out we will let you know what it is =) 


 photo image3_zpsjjrzzyyq.jpg

 photo image4_zps80vwxh9v.jpg

 photo image1 1_zpsgub7xmcm.jpg

 photo image2_zpsuqq3wkjy.jpg

 photo image5_zpsgny8gxhs.jpg

3 comments: