Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Moving Up!!!

LEVI'S DENIM JACKET: THRIFT
DRESS: F21
SHOES: WALMART
HANDBAG: LAMODA

 photo IMG_9455_zps231b811e.jpg

I know I haven't really said much lately on my recent blog posts but it's because so much has been going on that I have been so busy just trying to take it all in and process it. 

If you guys don't follow me my instagram (fashiondreamcloud) then this is what been going on, this girl is engaged!!!! Yup you heard right, the boo popped the question and I said yes!!! I am so excited and can't believe this happen to me. Never did I think I would be getting married. I am also moving out and moving into my own apartment. In the next week or so I will be in my own place!!!! Well with my boo too of course lol =) 

We are both so excited for this new chapter in our lives, that we can't wait to see whats next for us.


 photo IMG_9457_zps89ddec12.jpg

 photo IMG_9464_zps0e51b48f.jpg

 photo IMG_9472_zpsce9e13a6.jpg

 photo IMG_9467_zps6ac5a917.jpg

 photo IMG_9468_zps0384ecf1.jpg

1 comment: