Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

METAL MULISHA CAP: ROSS
WHITE BLOUSE: OLD NAVY
LEVI'S DENIM JACKET: THRIFT
SHORTS: TARGET

Hey my fellow friends! I hope you guys have been having a great time during these Holidays =) I have been doing okay. The main thing I have been doing is working alot. To be honest I just can't wait for the holidays to be over. I am ready to kick off this New Year!!!!!! 

I hope this new year is better and brings me amazing blogging opportunities! 

I also want to thank you guys for all the love and support you have been giving me this past year. I have gone through so much this year. I gone through ups and downs that blogging has always been my escape to be free and be able to express myself and I have you guys to thank for that because being here and doing this, I know I am not the only one sharing a passion for something. Thanks and I love you guys!!!

I hope you guys all have a great Christmas!!!! xoxoxox 

 photo IMG_7968_zps5badc7ac.jpg

 photo IMG_7969_zpscbf435ea.jpg

 photo IMG_7970_zpsc1fde589.jpg

 photo IMG_7975_zps72af3cfd.jpg

 photo IMG_7982_zps6fc175f8.jpg

 photo IMG_7972_zps65169ed4.jpg

 photo IMG_7995_zps284e84e7.jpg

 photo IMG_8022_zps94c59631.jpg

 photo IMG_8024_zps93c4d2ea.jpg

3 comments:

  1. i love this outfit, its like winter street style. hope you enjoy your holidays
    -- http://the-profashionalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the jacket ♥
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas!
    xx

    http://blog.oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete