Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS TOP: WALMART
LEVI'S DIY SHORTS: THRIFT
LEGGINGS: F21
BOOTS: TARTE VINTAGE
HAT: URBANOUTFITTERS
*SUNGLASSES: SUNGLASSSPOT.COM


 photo IMG_0691_zps3779122a.jpg

Hey guys!!! Hope you all have been doing well. As for me I have been soooo tired. Been working two jobs and it's started to get to me =( It's to the point that all I think about is sleep lol. I know I am going to have to quick one of them because doing both is not working really well as I thought.

Anyways moving on to other things. For the last couple of months I have been thinking of cutting my hair short. I am so ready for a change with my hair. As much as I have been wanting to grow it out I feel as if its not going to get any longer then it is right now, But it's still a thought. I guess we will see in the next couple of weeks if I do it!!! 

 photo bnvc_zpsde6c717e.jpg

 photo IMG_0722_zps097106f9.jpg

 photo IMG_0765_zpsa36dc281.jpg

 photo IMG_0820_zpsbc92a709.jpg

 photo IMG_0786_zps7fb23366.jpg

 photo IMG_0743_zpse6be4fbe.jpg

 photo IMG_0861_zpsc1b8351e.jpg

 photo IMG_0866_zpsf151d7da.jpg

 photo IMG_0874_zps18b9de02.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I cannot begin to tell you how much I'm loving this. Your crop top is to die for ahh! Hope you do get sufficient rest at least, and that work is actually somewhat fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! Especially those boots. May I ask how tall are you? I only ask as I'm quite petite and when reading style blogs I'm interested to know what clothes might suit me x

    Holly ♥ petitepromise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete