Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Life In Random #4


Hey my fashionistas!! haven't done one of these posts in a long time. I just felt like sitting here and typing my feelings out. I been through so much emotionally these last couple of months that I am so exhausted. I have been working so much and trying to juggle a relationship and just dealing with life challenges that I feel like my head is spinning all the time. I feel like I am at a point of my life that I am really trying to find myself and see what make me happy and grow as an adult. The more I explore that the more I find it challenging. Saying it and actually doing it seems so much harder because you start finding out that some of your decisions may hurt others and might not support them. But I guess that part of life and you can always spent your time trying to please others. 

I just hope that I will find that light at the end of the tunnel!!! 

 photo IMG_0499_zpsbd840443.jpg

Beanie courtesy of StitchedThreads!!
Thanks so much!!

 photo ghjk_zps2c9ac7b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment