Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

HAT: TILLY'S
T-SHIRT: RECLAIM ATTIRE
LEGGINGS: URBANOUTFITTERS
SHOES: THRIFT
SUNNIES: SUNGLASS SPOT 

 photo IMG_0522_zpsba900edc.jpg

Hey my fashion lovers!! I really hope you guys had an amazing Thanksgiving and good BlackFriday. For me I spent it working like usual. 

My Thanksgiving my parents went to my sister's house to eat. I just stood home and got some rest before I had to head to work again. As for my BlackFriday I also worked and just didn't feel like doing any shopping. I have been so tired from so much work that all I think about is sleeping lol. Now I tell my coworkers all I am going to do is online shopping now!!! 

I kicked of that online shopping with picking up this amazing t-shirt from ReclaimAttire. I absolutely love it!! I believe I got a size larger or medium. Not really sure because I am wearing it right now lol. But I got it a size bigger because as you know I love big and loose things. I also picked up this fedora from Tilly's for only $20!!! I was so shocked of the price because I thought it was going to be alot more because the hat felt good in the quality.  

So what do you think of this look!!!

 photo IMG_0533_zpse31fc29c.jpg

 photo IMG_0572_zps9fe29aa4.jpg

 photo IMG_0547_zps575ab621.jpg

 photo IMG_0549_zps70813567.jpg

 photo IMG_0581_zpse8fdc94b.jpg

 photo IMG_0569_zps389452ce.jpg

 photo IMG_0597_zps6c4939d0.jpg

 photo IMG_0600_zps35aee686.jpg

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is all kinds of perfect! LOVE x
    Im a new follower, check out my blog and follow back if you like??
    http://tackyapparel.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete