Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

BUTTON UP SHIRT: WALMART
LEGGINGS: DD'S
SHOES: URBANOUTFITTERS
*SUNGLASSES: SUNGLASSSPOT
*NECKLACE: SHOPVIXEN

 photo IMG_0365_zpsd808c15c.jpg

So if you don't follow me on Instagram, I had posted a picture of me showing some hair that I had cut!! Here are the end results of that cut. 

For a while now I have been thinking of me cutting my hair. I know that some of my instagram followers wanted me to do a tutorial of how I style my hair but I never did it because my hair was a hot mess. It was really damaged and looked like crap in person lol. It was not cute at ALL!!! 

 photo CreaClip1_zps0ea16c8f.png
I didn't go to a salon and cut my hair I actually did it at home. Since I really don't trust others to cut my hair even though I know they are professionals they always seem to cut more than you want. What I used to cut my hair was the CreaClip. If you have never heard of the CreaClip, its basically a device that you can use to cut your own hair at home. I bought it on there website for about 35$. I was scared to use it at first because I didn't want it to mess up which is so funny to think that because with the CreaClip there is now way you can mess up. I really recommend it if you just want to cut really damaged hair and create a simple cut. But if you want more info on this product, here is there website CreaClip. They also have a youtube channel were they have videos of how to use there product. All info again is on there website =) 

At the end I really like my hair. I think I might cut more but for now I trying to get used to short hair. 
What do you guys think of my new hair?!?!

 photo IMG_0330_zps50505f22.jpg

 photo IMG_0344_zps42242609.jpg

 photo IMG_0441_zps5a621f95.jpg

 photo IMG_0355_zps054b01c6.jpg

 photo IMG_0354_zpsf58b1d31.jpg

 photo IMG_0345_zps7cf3de0b.jpg

 photo IMG_0444_zps227ac5d9.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I've seen the CreaClip on Youtube! You've done a good job of cutting your hair, short hair is a sweet change. Long hair can be a real pain sometimes, luckily for you, you pull both styles off excellently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shoes, there lush xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your new hair, stunning outfit too. love the laid back yet chic look.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete