Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

STRIPE TOP: THRIFT
BLACK LEGGINGS: DD'S
HAT: DD'S
PLATFORM SNEAKERS: TARGET

Hello my bloggers, really hope you guys are doing well. I have to say sorry for me taking pictures in my patio again. I am hoping in my next OOTD post will be somewhere else.

For this outfit I finally brought out my striped top that I had thrifted about a month ago. I have been really into stripes lately. Any outfit that I see that have any kind of stripes to it, I love it!!!! I then grabbed my black leggings cut them a bit to add a bit more of an edge to it. Lastly I put on my favorite hat and put a simple dark lip =) What do you guys think of this look????


 photo IMG_0595_zps1c79bdaa.jpg


 photo IMG_0584_zps924e1360.jpg


 photo IMG_0622_zpsd1c8edbd.jpg

 photo IMG_0633_zps6ced1edb.jpg

 photo IMG_0643_zpsefa0a39e.jpg


 photo IMG_0696_zps89b53a55.jpg

 photo IMG_0692_zps54cce6c9.jpg

 photo IMG_0654_zpsc3ebc7e2.jpg

4 comments:

  1. It's splendid; your hat, bold sunnies and gorgeous hair are a winning combination. The neutrals in this outfit work well as there's a certain print to focus on. You've done it again, Angelica xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Simple but really gorgeous <3

    http://blog.oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shirt is such a great find. really like the color of yours, very different from the usual black and white colorway.

    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete