Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

PLAID VINTAGE BLAZER: THRIFT
WHITE BUTTON UP: F21
BLACK LEGGINGS: DD'S
PLATFORM SANDALS: THRIFT 
HAT: DD'S

Hey again my fellow friends, hope you guys are doing great. I am really happy that it's starting to cool down here in Fresno Ca. As much as I am going to miss summer I am ready to start layering for fall!!! 

I have also been doing a lot of thinking about what I want to do with my blog. I feel sometimes as if it's all over the place and not really where or what I want it to be. I love sharing my style on here and showing you guys my bargain finds and things like that but I feel as if I am still missing something on here. 

What I am trying to get at with all this rambling is that, I am going to be more structure about my blog posts and what I write about on here. Not just put posts about my style but also of other bloggers. I had started a segment on my blog a while back about interview fellow fashion/beauty bloggers and decided to start that up again. I am not going to promise a new one each month like I did before because it's a bit more harder then I thought to find bloggers to interview. But I will search and find bloggers that will agree to have some words with me and have them on here my blog =) 

Starting these next couple of months I am going to make changes and do more of a variety of posts. I also want to hear from you guys. What are your favorite kinds of posts to check out and read on fashion blogs?? 
Would love to hear =)


 photo IMG_0819_zpsa0722fd3.jpg


 photo IMG_0824_zps85d7cd03.jpg


 photo IMG_0825_zps27c76284.jpg


 photo IMG_0876_zps321b5716.jpg


 photo IMG_0841_zps54d0b4da.jpg

 photo IMG_0852_zps7bcca92d.jpg

 photo IMG_0890_zps27b6b5dd.jpg

 photo IMG_0896_zps7858e83a.jpg

 photo IMG_0900_zps4272f158.jpg

 photo IMG_0910_zpsc684e536.jpg

 photo cvbc_zps39a937a5.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit! It all goes together so well, I especially love the hat and blazer <3
    I love seeing make-up reviews/ tutorials, I'd love to see you do one! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your feed back and suggestions =)

      Delete
  2. love your blazer such an amazing find <3 would love to see more of your thrift hauls.

    ReplyDelete