Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

OVER SIZED SWEATSHIRT: DAD'S
SKIRT: LOCAL STORE
BOOTS: TARTE VINTAGE

Hello my fellow bloggers! For this look I really got inspired by street fashion during New York Fashion Week. On instagram seeing other street bloggers instagram there looks really gave me some inspiration for this outfit.

I got this over sized sweatshirt from my dad. My mom was actually going to through it out but I knew it would be a good piece for fall and winter. Then I paired it off  with my black pleated skirt and my favorite boots. This is something I would defiantly wear if I ever got the opportunity to attend fashion week.

 photo IMG_0162_zpsd068ad10.jpg

 photo IMG_0128_zps12eaa84d.jpg

 photo IMG_0124_zps19799db0.jpg

 photo IMG_0196_zpscf0210bd.jpg

 photo IMG_0150_zps2f54e1de.jpg

 photo IMG_0139_zpsfa000da8.jpg

 photo IMG_0138_zps83b71836.jpg

 photo IMG_0215_zps9d64ab52.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this look. This is like my top favorite from you ^^ also I thought it was an perfect idea to wear your hair up in a top bun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so perfect! It's minimalistic, yet super chic. So glad your mom didn't get a chance to throw out the sweatshirt!

    xx
    Blog: The Style Chapters
    Shop rad clothing, accessories, gifts, & home - both new & vintage @ Madefabulous

    ReplyDelete