Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

BLACK CARDIGAN: THRIFT 
HAT: DD'S
BLACK TANK: TILLY'S
PLAID SKIRT: THRIFT 
SUNGLASSES: DOLLAR STORE
BLACK BOOTS: TARTE VINTAGE 

Hello my fellow bloggers! I hope all of you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend. I know some of you may and may not be working but I hope it's going well either way =) 

For me things have been going ok. For some time now I haven't been feeling myself. Another year is coming to an end and I feel like a huge LOSER!! A lot has change some good and some not so good. Since I had to move back in with my parents I feel as if I don't know what to do with myself to pick up the pieces and start a new beginning. I feel super lost and don't know where to turn or who to talk to. I'm always feeling like a failure to my family. I wish I can pursue something in fashion, photography, styling, just anything that has do to within the fashion industry, I love it so much and my blogging!!! I wish I can go back to school but to much debt and no money =(  But I guess with time we shall see what happens...

Sorry guys if I am being such a downer with this outfit post. Just really needed to talk to someone and let somethings out. For me the safest place to talk to and be myself, is here with you guys. Even though I don't reply back to your comments because  I am so bad at that, I do read each and everyone of them and they always make my day =) 


 photo IMG_0034_zps04e9777c.jpg

 photo IMG_0036_zpsbc44ad57.jpg

 photo IMG_0043_zpsf4f852a6.jpg

 photo IMG_0049_zps2a8d0deb.jpg

 photo IMG_0063_zps2220035e.jpg

 photo IMG_0099_zpsc26066a4.jpg

 photo IMG_0112_zpsf16641d3.jpg

 photo IMG_0079_zps02f684ad.jpg

3 comments:

  1. You? A loser? Far from it, I'd say!
    It's always nice to know that you appreciate our comments and that you trust us with these things. I'm sorry that you're going through a rough patch now, but I do wish you all the best in your future endeavours. You'll find something that's right for you soon, I know it. Cheer up Angelica! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog & love your style already! Know that you aren't alone..lots of us, myself included have had to move back home/don't know what we're doing with our lives & still trying to figure it all out (it's almost just the nature of being a 20-something in 2013)... I'm confident that things will work out, keep your head up--you have great style, great hair & there's nowhere to go but up!

    xHaley
    haleyhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete