Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

"1991" SNAP BACK: AFTER HOURS
DIY CROP OBEY T-SHIRT: THRIFT
HIGH WAISTED SHORTS: MINTE
SKETCHERS WEDGE SNEAKERS

Hello again my fellow bloggers!!! I hope you guys have been doing great =)
If you guys didn't read on my last post, I had stated that I was going for an interview and with that interview  I am happy to say that I got the JOB!!!!! I will be working at Forever21 as there visual merchandiser assistant, basically I will help them set up the store. I will help dress the mannequins,set them up and things like that. Hope it goes well =)

In other news I was so excited I got sent this amazing snap back from Shop After Hours. You guys know I love head gear and I just couldn't pass this opportunity  to add this baby to my collection. It is really really well made and know it will last. Going to be seeing this piece in a lot of up coming posts!!! Just love it!!!


 photo IMG_0271_zpsde06df5c.jpg

 photo IMG_0223_zps8a91b534.jpg

 photo IMG_0234_zpsb7a2e7a9.jpg

 photo IMG_0269_zps4f03da69.jpg

 photo IMG_0245_zps862028e8.jpg

 photo IMG_0284_zps0bb9b517.jpg

 photo IMG_0301_zps67d9bb30.jpg

 photo IMG_0305_zpse02b841b.jpg

 photo IMG_0327_zpsb61f58f9.jpg

 photo IMG_0347_zps0410d095.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job! Retail should a breeze for you, as you're already quite the professional. Forever 21 made the right choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the job. I work at the Forever 21 at Nyack. Hopefully you have some really good managers or otherwise it might be hard. I have some very egotistical managers which is annoying and on top of that our store is very busy and gets really messy. So our store takes hours to clean up (often getting out at midnight) but since you are mostly working with visuals, you probably won't even have any of the problems I had. Just be prepared for overnight visual set ups! Good luck and hope you do well.

    ReplyDelete