Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Stripes

BLOUSE: OLD NAVY
STRIPE LEGGINGS: LOCAL STORE
BOOTS: TARTE VINTAGE
SUNGLASSES: ZEROUV

Finally I got a pair of these stripe leggings. I have been wanting a pair of these since I first seen bloggers styling them but the cheap shopper I am I didn't want to spend to much on a pair. I found these at my local shop for only 6$, great find. I do have to say though they fit me a bit to small. I thought I got the medium but I look at the tag and it said small =( Can't complain it was my fault for not paying attention.

As you can also see I can't take these boots off, I love them. They go with everything in my closet which I like. I hope you guys don't mind that you been seeing them so much.

 photo IMG_5635_zps80ff64b6.jpg

 photo IMG_5667_zps5b1e9824.jpg

 photo IMG_5656_zpsd9d6a6f2.jpg

 photo IMG_5668_zpscb8f1fe2.jpg

 photo IMG_5731_zpsc5fbffc3.jpg

 photo IMG_5712_zps8e92a6a8.jpg

 photo IMG_5701_zps1ac76adb.jpg

 photo IMG_5676_zps14917d01.jpg

 photo IMG_5753_zps3dcf9aaf.jpg

 photo IMG_5757_zpse7147621.jpg

 photo IMG_5782_zps1ca7bf28.jpg

Really hope you guys enjoyed this post and follow me =)
See you guys on my next one!!!

7 comments:

  1. Your ombre hair goes amazingly with the entire monochrome look. Love this post, Angelica! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb!

    want to follow each other? let me know :)

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pants are such a great find! you look amazing <3 and i can totally see how those boots would go with everything, such a closet essential.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love those striped leggings! They look great on you! And your ombre hair is looking really good! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this outfit. You're so trendy and chic <3 :) I am a new follower! Can't wait to read more! (。♥‿♥。)
    xx
    http://janicethitran.com (✿◠‿◠)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great look! I've been wanting to buy a pair of striped leggings for a while too! I think I might just buy them now after seeing them on you! Also, the boots are perfection! I dig your blog; now following you!

    xx
    Blog: The Style Chapters
    Shop rad clothing, accessories, gifts, & home - both new & vintage @ Madefabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool sunglasses and your hair is perfecto ^^
    xo xo
    http://drunknfunk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete