Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Neon Featuring MyTee B.A.D Clothing

NEON CROP TOP: MYTEE B.A.D
NECKLACE: MYTEE B.A.D
DISCO PANTS: TARTE VINTAGE
KIMONO VEST: FOREVER21
PLATFORM SANDALS: THRIFT

I am so happy that I MyTee B.A.D clothing wanted to partner up with me to style there amazing neon B.A.D girl crop top. I love there shop and what they represent. They encourage all women to stand up, take charge, be confident, ambitious and to it with a killer style. I love that and am happy to help them spread
that movement.

Its so crazy that they sent me this neon crop top because I actually been loving neon green lately. I don't know what's been about that color but I have been so draw into it. I am so happy to welcome this item to my closet!!!!!

There shop had amazing Tees, jewelry, beanies and much more. They also offer me a special code for
all my stunning readers, followers and bloggers. Use "BGANG15" to get 15% off your purchased!!
The code is also on my side bar just in case you forget =)

Like them on facebook: Facebook/MyTeeB.A.D
Follow them on twitter: Twitter/MyTeeB.A.D
Instagram: @myteebad

 photo IMG_5520_zpsdb7189b0.jpg

 photo IMG_5501_zpsd9de39d8.jpg

 photo IMG_5495_zps7fb60ac6.jpg

 photo IMG_5515_zps79ee656e.jpg

 photo IMG_5516_zps5b6fd39c.jpg

 photo IMG_5509_zpse22f9ec9.jpg

 photo IMG_5442_zps4f3b2c9a.jpg

 photo IMG_5529_zps58910576.jpg

 photo IMG_5527_zpsec15c19f.jpg

 photo IMG_5538_zpsc5715ed8.jpg

 photo IMG_5539_zps0440da67.jpg

 photo IMG_5473_zps14d9a389.jpg

Thanks again MyTee BAD for this and wanting to work with me!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I think the message they're aiming to promote is superb. Glad to see a satisfied customer reviewing their products :)
    Also, I adore your kimono! It's such a unique piece.

    LUCID STARS // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelica! I absolutely love how you styled our top. You look so rad!! And those shoes are an awesome thrift find!!

    xo
    Nicole
    www.stylemebad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style & love your shoes!

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post honey, i really love the fluor tee!

    xx

    ReplyDelete