Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

LOOSE TANK: LOVEJUNKEE
SKULL LEGGINGS: LOCAL STORE
BOOTS: TARTE VINTAGE
GOLD CHAIN: THRIFT
SUNGLASSES: DOLLAR STORE

Hello my fellow bloggers, for this I brought back some great pieces. As I said before don't ever feel bad or ashamed to restyle your clothing items more then once on your blog. I once read on a blog forum of someone asking, is it bad to restyle pieces more then once on there blog because they are on a budget. Note bloggers; don't ever compare yourself to other bloggers. No matter if you have the money or not to spend like others. Don't feel like you have to spend  a lot to have an amazing personal style. Personal is never determine by the amount you carry in your wallet =)

For this look I wore my killer loose tank from Love Junkee. I just love the feel and how light weight it is. Then I finished it off with my boots from Tarte Vintage and skull leggings. What do you guys think of this look?!?

Also sorry for the glare on my shots. Tried to retouch them as much as I could.


 photo IMG_6560_zpsa5d49db4.jpg

 photo IMG_6557_zps2c875e2b.jpg

 photo IMG_6527_zps2c8eec47.jpg

 photo IMG_6539_zps015c56a5.jpg

 photo IMG_6563_zps18ebbe45.jpg

 photo IMG_6570_zps8f848405.jpg

 photo IMG_6572_zpsb6043b01.jpg

 photo IMG_6606_zps619a5fa8.jpg

 photo IMG_6609_zps49630522.jpg

 photo IMG_6625_zpsc76ccad9.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I love the top you're very underneath! and very good advice. I always style my pieces about a billion times hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your boots! and so true, who cares if you restyle/re-wear the same items on your blog? not everyone can get new stuff in like crazy and if you're able to restyle your items into a whole new look, thats even more exciting.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sunnies! they fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete