Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

GREY BEANIE
HEART TANK: TARTE VINTAGE 
ATHLETIC SHORTS: TARGET
LEOPARD PRINT SHOES: FOREVER21
SUNGLASSES: ZEROUV

Hello my fellow bloggers, today I woke up feeling so tired. I didn't even want to wake up. I kind of had a bad dream. It was one of those dreams that they scare you so much that you don't even want to go back to sleep. But by the time I finally did wake up I couldn't even remember the dream lol. 

But lets move on to the outfit, I decide to wear my heart tank from Tarte Vintage. I felt when I styled this piece the first time, it wasn't that good and the pictures weren't that great. Then I wore my athletic shorts from Target. I don't workout but I love these babies. I wear them so much; to bed, to go out and just for casual looks like these =)

 photo IMG_5618_zps108d4faa.jpg

 photo IMG_5552_zpsca258b63.jpg

 photo IMG_5600_zpsa5638118.jpg

 photo IMG_5579_zpsebcdbd17.jpg

 photo IMG_5644_zps900cb362.jpg

 photo IMG_5663_zps25da287b.jpg

 photo IMG_5666_zpsf0731cb6.jpg

 photo IMG_5683_zps931a1b75.jpg

 photo IMG_5684_zps5b58a63c.jpg

 photo IMG_5686_zpsf280db28.jpg

 photo IMG_5709_zpsf8b14e16.jpg


5 comments:

  1. love this look! Its casual perfection and the athletic short is something I have been wanting to try. I gotta hit up target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate dreams like that!! I had something similar happen last night where I thought I awoke to a small earthquake. There was no earthquake, so I still need to research what that was about. LOL. Maybe aliens!

    Love those sneakers! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, your sneakers are absolutely GORGEOUS. I happen to have a thing for anything leopard print hehe... need those shoes in my life! :)

    I am totally loving the casual, cool vibe of this outfit. So perfect for when you just want to have a relaxing day and not worry about dressing up with fancy pieces! :) You've inspired me to find a cute beanie of my own!

    So glad I discovered lovely blog today! :-) I'm your newest follower. I hope we can stay in touch!

    xooxo
    Kelsey
    http://RunawayInLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt and the sneakers.. great outfit! Also, you have lovely hair ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I follow you!

    http://mysecretshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete