Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Be You

POLKA DOT MESH TOP: LOCAL SHOP
DENIM LEOPARD PRINT VEST: URBANOUTFITTERS
DISCO PANTS: TARTE VINTAGE
BOOTS: TARTE VINTAGE
LIP COLOR: RIMMEL LONDON 04

 photo IMG_5800_zpsbe1efc64.jpg

Hello my fellow bloggers, I bring you another outfit look. I am really happy that I finally received the last piece I picked from Tarte Vintage shop, which were these disco pants. If you guys don't know or read on one of my post but I won there 150$ giveaway and used up the gift card as soon as I won it lol. I absolutely love that vintage shop. Go check it out if you guys still haven't!!!

I have to state that there are a bit to big for me, again my fault. I guess sometimes I see myself a bit bigger than I really am. But at the same time I like to get things a size bigger just in case. Its easy to fix or work with something a bit bigger not small. If its to small it means you can't ever wear it and have to give it away =( lol. But I made these disco pants work for me, well at least I hope I did lol.

I also love this polka dot mesh shirt that I recently picked up. Can't you believe it was only 4$!!!! Great deal right =)  Here on my blog I try to inspire that you don't always have to go over your budget to have an amazing person style. You can look amazing in any budget. Never believe that you have to go and buy that 100$ purse, 50$ top, 80$ pants and 200$ pair of shoes to look stunning and amazing. Personal style should never be determined by what you can and can't afford. It's should be determine by you. That's just what I think =)

Really hope you guys enjoyed this post and follow me =)
Would mean so much if you guys did =)

 photo IMG_5818_zpsd44bf72f.jpg

 photo IMG_5860_zpscafb2355.jpg

 photo IMG_5870_zpsd4a0f205.jpg

 photo IMG_5862_zpsf7ac30cc.jpg

 photo IMG_5874_zpsaaad366a.jpg

 photo IMG_5880_zps978f7822.jpg

 photo IMG_5892_zpsb3645615.jpg

 photo IMG_5897_zpsb5ea164d.jpg

 photo IMG_5901_zps5da5a43b.jpg

 photo IMG_5950_zps0ac1f922.jpg

 photo IMG_5957_zpse5ef5c98.jpg

 photo IMG_5976_zpsed21cf43.jpg

 photo IMG_5992_zps7bda6f1a.jpg

 photo IMG_6002_zpsc405f71d.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Nice look! What local shops do you shop at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely amazing, this outfit is perfect <3
    And I love your hair so much <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a babe <3 love that mesh polka dot shirt and your hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm so in love with the sunglasses and the top! I tagged you in the "I heart summer tag" you can have a look at the questions here:
    http://pinkleopardlipstick.blogspot.com/2013/08/i-heart-summer-tag.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your are awesome, that top is so chic and cute! great hair as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a crazy style I love! do not hesitate to follow me :)

    ReplyDelete