Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WhitneyManney Collaboration

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by up coming fashion designer Whitney Manney. She send me this amazing care package to style on my blog. I was so surprise of how good better her pieces were in person. I have never seen anything made before like this in the fashion scene. Her pieces are hand dyed and printed. Truly one of a kind pieces.

Here I am going to be styling her leggings and shorts. I also wore her necklace but I hate my hair covered it =(
She also through in a 20% of your first purchase just use the code: FASHIONDREAM

Go take a look at her amazing shop, wont be disappointed!!!!!

WhitneyManney.com
                                     
 photo IMG_4566_zps616ab39e.jpg

 photo IMG_4599edited_zps5655b460.jpg

                                     One Leg Leggings from WhitneyManny
                                                     Urbanoutfitters Hat
                                My Little Pony T-shirt: MINTE (SOLD OUT)
                                   Urbanoutfitters Leopard Print Denim Vest
                                            Sketchers Wedge Sneakers

 photo IMG_4700edited_zpsf5201668.jpg

 photo IMG_4705edited_zpsfe4d920e.jpg

 photo IMG_4635edited_zpsd31b6bbd.jpg

 photo IMG_4677edited_zps8e875afb.jpg

 photo IMG_4691edited_zpsf0f39bf3.jpg


 photo IMG_4740edited_zps5b6bd6f0.jpg

                                            Diy Muscle Tee: TrashCulture
                                               Shorts: WhitneyManney
                                            Snapback hat: ReclaimAttire
                                                 Suglasses: ZeroUV
                                           Sketchers Wedge Sneakers

 photo IMG_4770edited_zps773f7343.jpg

 photo IMG_4803edited_zps2917e580.jpg

 photo IMG_4759edited_zps9433e7ec.jpg

 photo IMG_4827edited_zpsdba19bbe.jpg

I really hope you guys like this post and the outfits I set up. 
I also want to thank so much Whitney for sending me these amazing pieces 
and for the collaboration. Hope this wont be the last time we work together.
Please follow me and Whitney on our blogs and instagram. 
All links are my side bar and hers will be on her website (WhitneyManney)
xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. those shorts are wild!! So cool!! and the leggings remind me of that girl in the cheetah girls 2 movie except with jeans I thought she was soo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are so cool! She does a great job doing all of that printing and dying by hand. It looks really cool. I think you styled her pieces exceptionally well! :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete