Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Dress Featuring TysaDesigns Clothing

Yup I'm in a dress!!! As you know I really don't style much dresses on my blog but I do love to experiment with my style. It's not that I don't like wearing dress it's just I can become really picking. I don't want to get something that I am not going to wear. But when I was contacted by TYSADesigns clothing to pick an item from there spring/summer line I was excited. They have such amazing pieces that I really didn't know what to pick.

There an L.A based company and strive to bring you chic and effortless clothing. There pieces can be easily dressed up or down, good for any occasion. All items are made and created here in the United States. Really recommend you guys have a look at there collection, will love. TYSADesigns

Here as you can see I picked there Mae West dress. It's really is a good dress for this summer. It's light weight and I love that it's loose and you can breathe in it.  Also if you guys saw one of my posts of me trying to look for a cute short floral dress, seeing this one was me seeing stars in my eyes lol. I love it =)

Also I am featuring these new boots from TarteVintage. If you guys don't know this but about 2 months ago Tarte Vintage was having a 150$ giveaway to there shop and I won!!!! I was super excited because I am a huge fan of there shop. I got these boots and some other items but will feature them on a later post.

 photo IMG_4903_zps3934b8f8.jpg

                                                         Dress: TYSADesigns 
                                                      Black Boots: TarteVinagte 
                                                            Hat: Forever21
                                                              Purse: Thrift

 photo IMG_4915_zpsb1427a4c.jpg

 photo IMG_4916_zpsfead71e2.jpg

 photo IMG_4924_zpsfbfd3923.jpg

 photo IMG_4927_zpsc1ba9e53.jpg

 photo IMG_4990_zpsd2cadff3.jpg

 photo IMG_4980_zps6ab2c87b.jpg

 photo IMG_4983_zps1e0d23ec.jpg

 photo IMG_4986_zps30836d6f.jpg

 photo IMG_4969_zps75f0f31f.jpg

1 comment:

  1. super cute dress and I love how u styled it ^^

    ReplyDelete