Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

ReStyle

TOP: TARTEVINTAGE also can be bought at EVERLAND CLOTHING 
LEVI'S DENIM JACKET: THRIFT
BLACK SKIRT: LOCAL SHOP
BOOTS: TARTEVINTAGE
GREY BEANIE
 photo IMG_5014edited_zpsf1089222.jpg


 photo IMG_5082edited_zps8f0ff2a7.jpg

 photo IMG_5097edited_zpsa1e200f6.jpg

 photo IMG_5077edited_zpsce5d832a.jpg

 photo IMG_5080edited_zps4ac2afcb.jpg

 photo IMG_5093edited_zpsfe94bb75.jpg

 photo IMG_5103edited_zpscbb1edcb.jpg

 photo IMG_5119edited_zps9139fc89.jpg

 photo IMG_5133_zpsc28d80f0.jpg

Sorry for that back ground, I didn't have anyone to help me take my pictures. As you know its either my bf that helps or my 6 year old niece. Your probably shock that I say that my 6 year old niece helps me but she does. She did take my pictures from my last OOTD post, she did have some help from my tripod but she snaps away for me.

Here I am wearing my lovely new top from Tarte Vintage and my new favorite boots from there also. I also brought back this cute black skirt, then paired it with my thrifted Levi's denim jacket. I think the pieces go really well together.

I don't think its bad to bring back some of your favorite pieces and style them in a new look. I know some fashion/style bloggers  love to style there new pieces once and never re post them in different looks again. I am not like that at all. If I really love something I always try to restyle them and give them a new view on the item. It can look one way in one look and then a totally different way on another look. Especially I know some of us, like me are in a budget, its good to see some old items brought back and given a different look.

What do you guys think???


3 comments:

  1. love it! effortless layering and styling. and same here, budget blogging. nothing wrong with restyling items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about restyling items! Sometimes certain items may take a while to come around again, but they always do. :) I love the candy hearts on your top. So cute! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Light denim on all-black outfit is always a go-to outfit for me. That is also one radical t-shirt.
    I definitely agree with the restyling bit. I mean, the whole purpose of buying clothes is to wear them repeatedly. If anything, it really shows how creative and resourceful people can get when it comes to their style. You make a clever point there! xo

    ReplyDelete