Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Back Ground Check

Hello my bloggers, today was a different kind of day for me. As you can see I finally went out to shoot in a different kind of back ground for my pictures. If you guys don't know or have read some of my past post but I was really getting tire of shooting my outfit looks in my small patio. It was getting annoying trying to shoot my in a clutter area with not much room to do anything.

I text the bf if he would help me take my pictures and he agreed. I went to shoot in the urban area of my town, Tower District. I really like it there, so much art work there and some great vintage shops. Actually one of my favorite thrift stores is locate there, Neighborhood Thrift. There where so many areas that I wanted to shoot at but I didn't. I am going to save some spots for future outfit looks.

Let me know what you guys think of today's photos, I always love to hear your feedback =)


 photo IMG_4265edited_zps0d8a98b7.jpg

                                                           Tee: Thrift
                                                  DIY Levi's Shorts: Thrift
                                                        Boots: Target
                                                        Black Beanie

 photo IMG_4267edited_zps00381ee1.jpg


 photo IMG_4271edited_zps0c95ee54.jpg

 photo IMG_4311edited_zpsc21ee372.jpg

 photo IMG_4316edited_zpsdfab9a3b.jpg

 photo IMG_4338edited_zps320d8aef.jpg

 photo IMG_4362edited_zps37e20b11.jpg

 photo IMG_4363edited_zpsdf6f1d23.jpg

 photo IMG_4356edited_zps4495f9e5.jpg

 photo IMG_4369_zps86ddc121.jpg

3 comments:

  1. love this look! the shorts are awesome x
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what new locations you'll be shooting in!
    Also you're very lucky to have decent thrift shops in your area, here it's just blegh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete