Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sucks, But There Is Hope...BLOGLOVIN!!!!

So this sucks =( I am so sad to find out they are quitting Google Reader in 3 weeks. I have been using that since I first started my blog 4 years ago. I love it, so easy to use a follow blogs you love. I also hate I am going to loose some of my loyal readers =( I have been working really hard lately on my blog and trying to create more traffic and readers that sadly now I am going to loose. I really hope that they change there mind and keep it. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

But there is still hope! About a month ago I opened an account with Bloglovin. I'm starting to create a following there and would really hope that some of my other loyal readers start following me there too. It would mean so much you guys. Like I said, I have been working really hard trying to created more of a following and its sad that most of you guys might no longer follow me. But like I said you don't have to loose me just can go follow me through a new route, so please do!!!!!

I am going to go through all of my blogs and who have an account through bloglovin I am going to start following so I don't loose my favorite blogs that I love to read =)

Here blogger SylviasStampingPlace explains well how you can  import your rss feed to Bloglovin =)

I actually am liking bloglovin, isn't that hard to use and follow blogs =)
So go follow me!!!





1 comment:

  1. Well I agree, it's quite a shame! But at least you'll figure out who your loyal blog followers are. Think of it that way dear:)
    Also, I'm your latest blog follower, thanks to your Lookbook profile!

    Much love, Rach xx
    LUCID STARS // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete