Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Skull Head

 photo IMG_3556_zps29628864.jpg

                                                           Thrift Levi's Denim Jacket
                                                                     Black Tank
                                                       Skull Leggings From Local Store
                                                       Urbanoutfitters Platform Sneakers

 photo IMG_3582_zps42fe13e3.jpg

 photo IMG_3584_zps1ee00a7f.jpg

 photo IMG_3579_zps3cde5a0b.jpg

 photo IMG_3583_zps8127b5df.jpg


 photo IMG_3617_zps371d6a79.jpg

 photo IMG_3529_zps1febd59e.jpg

I have to say, I am really getting tired of taking my pictures in my small patio with my tripod. But it's the only place and thing that I have to help me take my pictures. I tried having my mom take pictures for me but didn't work out. It's hard to explain how you want the shots to be taken and look. I get more judged then help sometimes. But I guess it will do for now. I really want to find a better area to shoot my pictures. Here at my apartments there isn't a really good place. I am pretty shy and since I use my tripod to take my pictures I want it to be in an area were there isn't to much traffic (meaning people lol) I am still trying to find an area and person to help me out =)

Do you guys have any tips for taking pictures?? I really would love help =)

But now with my outfit, I bought these cute skull leggings at a small local mall where I live. It was a new store that opened up and they had a lot of cute and nice things for cheap. These leggings were only $12. I bought more from that store but will show later on, on a different post.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and see you on my next one =)
Instagram: fashiondreamcloud

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! And you pull off that hairstyle so well!! <333
    xx
    styledrummer.com

    ReplyDelete