Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Question??Skirts

 photo 7934C607-7AB2-4973-A29F-AD53647A399B-12274-00000D36095F8A14_zps0b158eae.jpg
 photo 5DAF6450-400D-4AF3-819B-EBF86C057317-12274-00000D360E662E0C_zpsc1470864.jpg

I have recently bought these cute skirts. The one on top I purchased from my local thrift shop and the black skirt I bought from a local shop. I have been having trouble figuring out how to style them. Was really hoping some of you guys can give me some ideas. 

How would you guys style these skirts???

3 comments:

  1. I love skirts. I have way too many. LOL. For the floral one, I'd wear a striped crop top and anything can go with the black one. I like cutesy stuff, so I'd probably wear a pastel blouse with it or a top that has a Peter Pan collar. But I also think the black one could be roughed up with a muscle tank and a studded ball cap. Definite possibilites! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... I feel like you could probably wear stripes with the floral since that is so in this season! Do anything fitted with the black... go print crazy or stick to solids!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reckon you could go with a light knit with the first skirt, for a swingy, fresh vibe. Pair with nude flats/sandals and other complementing accessories.
    The second could be worn this literally anything. Personally I think that it would go well with a peterpan-collared top, or even some plain-coloured top with texture. Perhaps a scalloped top to play out the flowiness on the bottom? Go absolutely crazy with shoes! Personally, I quite like the way skater skirts look with creepers and quirky socks.
    Hope I helped somehow! x

    LUCID STARS // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete