Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Life In Random #4


























I can't believe how fast these past months have been going by. We are almost have way through this year. So much as change that I sometimes have to stand back and re look at my life and see how I got here.

I have been having so much good feedback from you guys with my blog posts and gain new followers, I seriously appreciate it so much. It means a lot that you guys been enjoying my looks and posts. It always makes my day to hear from you guys =) Especially with the bad days I been having, its always good to hear a positive note from my readers.

It's been hard dealing with family problems that it gets me really down. I try not to let other people's problems get to me but when it's with people you love and care about, its hard to deal with and take in. Sometimes I feel like I am a child again. I just want to hide in the closet and cover my ears just so I don't hear the loud shouts. It hurts hearing how ungrateful family members can be. All I want is peace and love. I guess now a days it's not good enough for some people =(

But when I am here typing me feelings, it makes me feel a bit better. Your guys support has been the best and has been keeping my head up. They will never be enough "thank you" to you guys. You guys are the best=)

My question for today is, how to you deal with those bad days??? I would love to hear your thoughts =)


1 comment:

  1. We're always here to cheer you on :)
    For me, I just listen to serene music to perk me up a bit. I do other things to get my mind off whatever negative thoughts I'm having, or I talk to a friend. On some days though, I just sit and bask in my sadness (bit weird, I know haha) and hope for a better day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete