Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

My Life In Random #3


 photo 88367D7E-BDA3-41C0-AB45-68053EDE7ED3-222-0000000F9C8986E5_zpsb4ffa0d6.jpg

Hello my fellow bloggers =) In, My Life In Random, I usually post pictures of random shots that I have taken but don't have anything. Lately I just haven't been taking pictures like I usually do, been feeling a bit down =( Like I have told you guys before, blogging always makes me feel better. That's why you guys have been getting spam with so many outfits of the day looks lol. Blogging is always my getaway and my passion. I been falling in love with it more and more. I also have been interacting more with other fellow bloggers and been loving it. Getting to talk with other bloggers that share the same interest as you is great. Here where I live and people that I talk to don't really have the same interest as I do =(

I guess that's where I come to my next problem, well it's not really a problem as it was something that kind of got me sad. This past Saturday I went to my little niece's B-day and during that time my sister wanted me to take pictures of my little niece opening gifts, and I did. But as I was doing that I started to over hear my mom and other family members making fun of me and my blog =(  They laughed at me taking pictures with my tripod and the way I posed and other things. I couldn't believe they were doing that. I had to just keep taking pictures and pretend like I couldn't hear them. But it was so hard to do that. I just wanted to run away and crawl under a rock and cry. As much as I would like for some of my family to understand me and what I love, I think they never will. I am not saying they are bad but sometimes they don't know when they take things to far =(

I blog because I love to share my passion with others and hope I can inspire my readers through it, even if I just inspire one reader then it's all worth it to me. I also hope that it can open me more opportunities to show my style and work with others. I think my dream job would be a stylist or even own my clothing store. But who knows. I just hope that it's something in the field of fashion =) Don't think I can see myself doing anything else. Just wish I could have more support at home =(

It's ok though, I still have you guys =) It makes my day knowing that. I just hope I can keep growing and share it all with you guys, my readers, fellow bloggers, and creative community =) Love you guys.

See you guys on my next post =)




3 comments:

  1. love this hat and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know where you're coming from. I really love blogging and it was hard at first to explain it to my family, especially when they were less than supportive. My parents didn't get why I was spending so much time on something I didn't get paid to do/ wasn't making money from and their lack of interest and understanding hurt a lot. Eventually I realized that they were the ones missing out and if they couldn't understand (or didn't want to try and understand) what I was doing with my blog than oh well.

    Keep posting, keep blogging, and draw support from other like minded bloggers. Your style is too great not to share!

    - Caitlin
    http://woreoutblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I just found your blog and I am so glad I did!
    Your blog is so amazing and I love this post! These are such amazing photos and i cannot wait to read your next post :)
    I just followed your blog and would appreciate if you could do the same back!
    have a great day!
    I have a new post up on my blog and would love to hear your thoughts

    xo
    Nicole
    thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete