Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Inspired Look

 photo IMG_3770edited_zps933d7cb3.jpg

                                                                       Top:Thrift
                                                                    Black Beanie
                                                                Boyfriend Jeans:F21
                                                                Black Wedges: DD's

 photo IMG_3776edited_zps46ace98c.jpg

 photo IMG_3771edited_zpsffe6d0ef.jpg

 photo IMG_3768edited_zpseb95cfe4.jpg

 photo IMG_3763edited_zps77b4bff4.jpg

I have to give a huge thanks to my 6 year old niece for taking these pictures for me =) I have to say she did a very good job. 

For this outfit I really got inspired from one of my favorite fashion bloggers, StyleDrummer. I really love how she styled her Zara Boyfriend jeans. She looked amazing!!!! You guys should really take a look at her blog and follow her. She is one of my fashion inspirations =) Go see.......

But I know these boyfriend jeans might look like another pair I have styled before but they aren't. These actually came from my mom's closet lol. They were a bit to big but nothing like a good belt can fix that. I couldn't find a black knitted top like hers but I did find this cute beige knitted top at my local thrift store. Lastly I paired it off with these wedged heels that I got at DD's for about $8.
I really like how this outfit came out.

What do you guys think?? Would love to hear, just comment below =)

Instagram: fashiondreamcloud

4 comments:

  1. Love the jeans with these shoes! Winning! I followed you with GFC and Blog Lovin. Hope you can follow back!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    PS~ I have a giveaway going on now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Fresno fashion blogger!! I'm so sad that I'm now meeting all of these local fashion friends and I'm moving in 3 weeks. :( I've had my blog for almost 2 years and I looked that whole time for others in the area who had blogs and I never came across any. And now I've found 3! LOL!!

    I saw you followed me on Chictopia and so I followed your link here. :) I LOVE those boyfriend jeans. Boyfriends are one of my favorite styles. And I'm so excited you like to thrift! I go thrifting all the time here. Let me know if you ever want to go because I always love a shopping buddy!! Hope you're having a good weekend! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my kind of outfit! love the boufriend jeans and shoes!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    plase check y blog

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, and those wedges are a bargain!

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete