Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday!


 photo IMG_3456_zps5c41848f.jpg

                                                                Hat: Thrift
                                                       White Blouse: Old Navy
                                                       Denim Shorts: Forever21
                                                         Black Shoes: Target

 photo IMG_3458_zpsdf0a3141.jpg

 photo IMG_3472_zps2fd0ae08.jpg

 photo IMG_3478_zpsd5ea5b1a.jpg

 photo IMG_3479_zpsd689095e.jpg

 photo IMG_3483_zpsf72205e1.jpg

 photo IMG_3484_zps71ab7e41.jpg

 photo IMG_3487_zpsd84af134.jpg

So it's Friday and that means the weekend is here =) I am actually happy it's Friday because I get these next 3 days off from work. Also it's my little niece's birthday this Saturday and she is turning 6 years old. It's so crazy how fast time goes by as your getting older. It only seems like yesterday me and my sister where in high school having fun with friends, now she is a mom and planning here daughter's birthday. Actually all of my brother and sisters have kids. I am the youngest and yet to have any. I am ok with that I am still very young and still want to live my life. But I am happy and grateful for my nephews and nieces that I have. They fill my life with joy and love =) Couldn't ask for anything more.

But anyways for today's outfit is pretty simple. I woke up this morning and it was another hot day. By 7:30 a.m it was warming up. Summer is defiantly here and is making a big statement with it's heat!!!

So what are you guys up to this weekend anything fun?!? Would love to hear, just comment below =)

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about the heat! It's supposed to be 110 degrees here tomorrow. We're probably going to go to the lake to cool off. :) I love that hat! What a great item to thrift. I keep looking for caps like that, but I only ever find the mesh trucker hat ones. LOL. Have a good weekend! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete