Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

WINNER Ft: Reclaimattire

 photo IMG_2995_zps4e1ac868.jpg

 photo IMG_2993_zps2166d549.jpg                                                              

                                                               DIY Denim Vest
                                                                    Tank: Elkbi
                                                                  Short: MINTE
                                                                 Sneakers: Pastry
                                                                 Hat: Reclaimattire
                                                                  DIY Leg Garter

Sorry for my little niece's bike in the background lol
 photo IMG_3002_zpsaf803a83.jpg

 photo IMG_3006_zps1f5d0580.jpg

 photo IMG_3009_zpsd8b8b165.jpg

 photo IMG_3011_zps8f3b7e55.jpg

 photo IMG_3013_zpsd551f68d.jpg

 photo IMG_3016_zpsd38b3adc.jpg

 photo IMG_3019_zps7fc9c4ec.jpg

 photo IMG_3030_zps1dfa8cfb.jpg

 photo IMG_3034_zps4029f31f.jpg

 photo IMG_3048_zpsc84e0729.jpg

 photo IMG_3046_zps20516f6f.jpg

 photo IMG_3035_zps16e3b1e5.jpg

 photo IMG_3043_zps3b296349.jpg

I am so excited!!!!! About 2 weeks ago or less then that, I entered a giveaway from Reclaimattire clothing. They were giving away there amazing White/floral snapback and I won. I was so shocked and happy. I received it today and just couldn't wait to style it. I already had an outfit lined up and this was it. I also wanted to feature my tank from Elkbi, I absolutely love this tank. This tank is so me =) I know you guys seen this shorts like a million times but they are my favorite and love to style them. They are the best shorts in my closet.  To me if your just going to get something to wear once or just to style it once for blogging then that's just sad. It's a huge waist of money if you do that. To me if you love it, wear it =) Don't be bothered of how many times you have styled on your blog. Your blog is your space to be free =)

But I high recommend you guys go check out there website. They have amazing tanks and croptops. I know you guys would love it. So go take a look and show your support =)
Instagram: reclaimattire
Youtube: Reclaimattire/youtube
Like there Facebook page: Reclaimattire

 photo Both_Snapbacks_zps7b8aea86.jpg

Not Sponsored. This is my honest opinion =)

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! You look hot xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, you look amazing and your style is incredible! Loving all your outfits gorgeous girl!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog... like your style... cute look :) amazing shirt! Check out my last blog post... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete