Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Trash Talk

 photo IMG_2589_zpsd700b4a0.jpg

                                                                     Top: Trash Culture
                                                              Washed Denim Jeans: Thrift
                                                                         Hat: DD's
                                                                        Shoes: F21
                                                                 Sunglasses: Zerouv


 photo IMG_2591_zps9010bc61.jpg

 photo IMG_2597_zps248115c1.jpg

 photo IMG_2605_zps2b7f54d9.jpg

 photo IMG_2610_zpsfcc204c7.jpg

 photo IMG_2604_zps7bfa88b7.jpg


 photo IMG_2594_zpsc154a2b4.jpg


 photo IMG_2592_zps3d962a5d.jpg


 photo IMG_2584_zps851ac639.jpg

 photo IMG_2614_zps23361ca0.jpg

 photo IMG_2615_zps60f8147e.jpg

 photo IMG_2619_zpsd1c29238.jpg

 photo IMG_2652_zpsf4dd1376.jpg

 photo IMG_2655_zpsdb181918.jpg

Hey you guys, here with another OOTD post. I am so happy because I am featuring my new sunglasses form Zerouv. They are so amazing and are perfect for summer. I didn't think they were going to look good on me but I am happy they don't look to bad. I am definitely going to buy from them again. There pricing is really good and not to expensive. I am also featuring my new top from TrashCulture.

I was hoping that the weather would be a bit more sunny but oddly it's cloudy and looks like it might rain. But it's ok tomorrow looks good and will try and shoot a more summer look featuring some new items sent to me by Elkbi, so I am keep my fingers crossed =)

And lastly I just want to give you guys a bit of inspiration; keep dreaming, strive high, goand achieve, and never believe in failure. Never listen to trash talk or haters or even none believers and keep doing you.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and see you on my next one =)
Instagram@fashiondreamcloud


5 comments:

  1. Amazing look,I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much =) I am following you now, hope you follow back =)

      Delete
  2. Eurgh - your shoes are amazeballs!

    x karen
    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a rock outfit
    I love it. The tshirt and jeans is a basic, but i love this one. And the sneakers are great!!

    XXX
    http://muerdelaespina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete