Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

FLORALS!!!!!!

 photo IMG_2790_zpsf6d06683.jpg

                                                                    Black Tank
                                                          Vintage Floral Skirt: Thrift
                                                               Black Heels: Thrift
                                                             Gold Necklace: Thrift
                                                                DIY Floral Crown
                                                            Sunglasses: Zerouv.com

 photo 4436905a-1a99-4e0e-8f54-45df58dc33c7_zps504be335.jpg

I am so in love with this new vintage floral skirt that I found on my recent thrift finds. I was trying to find a floral dress because if you read on my last post, that is what I am hunting for right now. But I am happy that I found this little number =)

Hope you guys enjoy my post =) and if  you guys found any good thrift finds and styled them in a recent blog post, I would love to see and check out. Just comment below with you link =)

Instagram: fashiondreamcloud

2 comments: