Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Elkbi Collaboration

 photo IMG_2656_zps861a823e.jpg

 photo IMG_2661_zpsba8d9c9d.jpg

 photo IMG_2664_zps0f29e646.jpg

 photo IMG_2666_zps89f5ec46.jpg

 photo IMG_2672_zps8eb8fa76.jpg

 photo IMG_2673_zpse0abdde4.jpg

 photo IMG_2678_zps26ee2d91.jpg

 photo IMG_2680_zps6f3c7c90.jpg

 photo IMG_2684_zps6111d94d.jpg
                                                                      Top: Elkbi
                                                             Leggings: Don't remember
                                                                      Converse
                                                                   DIY leg garter
                                                               Sunglasses: Zerouv
                                                                 Beanie: MYVL

I have thank so much Elkbi for sending me this one of a kind screen printed top. They are based in Scottish and all pieces are hand dye and screen printed. They are truly amazing. Go check out there website at Elkbi.com and like there facebook page at facebook/elkbi.com

I received this t-shirt but it was a bit to big so I turned it into a muscle T and I love it. I was so happy that they send me the prints with cats on them because if you don't know by now I LOVE!!! cat lol I am so in love with this top, it's so comfy =) Really hope we can work together again =)
Thanks again Elkbi =)

I really you hope you guys go and show your support and check them out =) 
Instagram@ Elkbi
My Instagram@ fashiondreamcloud



No comments:

Post a Comment