Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Diamond


 photo IMG_3162_zpsdd7f4ebd.jpg
                                                     
                                                              Tank: LoveJunkee
                                                       Sis's Sunglasses: MetalMulisha
                                                             Sis's Purse:MetalMulisha
                                                                        Hat: F21
                                                       Platform Sneakers: Urbanoutfitters
                                                              DIY Levi's Cutoffs: Thrift

 photo IMG_3159_zps4c539fa9.jpg


 photo IMG_3154_zps6fc8356b.jpg


 photo IMG_3147_zps30519da4.jpg


 photo IMG_3146_zps2609f4e1.jpg


 photo IMG_3157_zps10299555.jpg

I have to says thanks to my amazing sister that took these shots for me. She also wanted me to feature her sunglasses and purse that she got from MetalMulisha. I really liked how well they went with the outfit =)

But I also was so excited to feature my platform sneakers from Urbanoutfitters. I love them. Originally were only 50$ but were on sale for $9.99. I couldn't pass that up lol.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this ootd post and see you on my next one =)



1 comment:

  1. loving your high-tops

    x karen
    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete