Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Being True


Today's blog post is going to be a bit different. As much as it's about fashion/beauty/DIY, I really strive to inspire. For me I get inspired by the simplest things in life. Most of the time what inspires me is not even fashion or beauty related. I feel like in this stage of my life I never truly see people follow there dreams or goals. I guess that's why it's always hard for me to truly decide what I to do in my life. I feel like sometimes we are all supposed to live our life in that straight line and never explore ourselves. I feel like when you want to break out of a mold you been in a lot of people around you tend to freak out and think your crazy lol. But in all in real life you just want to find what truly makes you happy inside and out.

I think blogging is where I feel I can express and being myself more. As I been focusing more on my blog and exploring it, I can find myself dreaming more and not being afraid of being true to myself. I think a lot of us bloggers can relate to that.

 Never feel like you can't do something or that you need to give up on a dream. Being true to yourself and not focusing on the negative or surrounding yourself with people that just want to break you down is the best you can do for YOU! I think we need to stop caring what people think and live for us. Go and live your dreams and goals=)

Dream, Go, Achieve!!!!
 photo CF7C3764-769C-42CF-8842-B3EFDA0E68DE-533-000000F1DD11E6D6_zps0233f8a2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. cool! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much =) I am now following you on Bloglovin =)

      Delete