Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Movie Day

 photo IMG_2348_zpsb9a66270.jpg

Today was a movie day with my Hubby. We went to go see Evil Dead, I felt really bad because I kept falling asleep during the movie lol. It wasn't a bad movie I just was really tired lol. I did see the first Evil Dead because if you don't know it yet this is a remake off the 1981 Evil Dead. This version of it was really crazy nothing like the 1981. It wasn't so scary but it did have so much blood, it almost reminded me of a zombie movie. Over all I thought it was okay.

I was so happy because it was such a nice day. I even got to wear shorts, like I said before I hate wearing pants lol. It wasn't to hot or cold it was perfect weather just to hangout and take a walk. I know this kind of weather wont last that long because once summer comes, its going to suck. Here it gets 100 degrees and you don't even want to go out or do anything because of how hot it gets.

But here are some pictures of my day. I hope you guys enjoy them and follow/comment. Would mean a lot if you guys did =)


 photo IMG_2344_zps792e876d.jpg


 photo IMG_2343_zpseab414f8.jpg


 photo IMG_2350_zps4de9cbde.jpg


 photo IMG_2351_zps8168621a.jpg


 photo IMG_2346_edited-1_zps9f5a911c.jpg

                                                                      Crop Top: Forever21
                                                                    Levi's Jean Jacket: Thrift
                                                                 High Waist Shorts: Minte.com
                                                                        Green Converse

 photo IMG_2347_zps7cacd211.jpg



 photo IMG_2352_zpsa500a471.jpg
Almost won this but at the end they all caught up with me =( lol

I look all dorky lol
 photo IMG_2353_zps1e21961e.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment