Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

chill out

 photo IMG_2444_zps41865f9a.jpg

 photo IMG_2442_zps3fb837c3.jpg

 photo IMG_2448_zps81400840.jpg

 photo IMG_2418_zpsec73db33.jpg

                                                                    Top: F21
                                                             Backpack: Thrift
                                                                 Shorts: ??? lol
                                                                  Shoes: DD's
                                                       
I decided to change it up and go to my sister's house and take my OOTD pictures. I think this is where I am going to be taking my pictures from now on. At my apartment I don't really have a place to take them or space. I had so much fun taking pictures here. My little niece even joined in to help me. She is the one that took this pictures lol. But I do have to say she did a good job =)


 photo IMG_2420_zps45857ddf.jpg

But moving on to my outfit, I just wanted to go simple and light. Here where I live is starting to get really HOT!!! It almost feels like summer. But I am happy that I get to wear shorts =) I hate pants lol

I also wanted to add that there is more DIY projects on the way. I am really excited for one and can't wait to share with you guys.

 photo IMG_2429_zps8b4a8866.jpg
 I really hope you guys enjoyed this post and comment/follow me =)
Also you can follow me on my instagram for first look into future post =)
@fashiondreamcloud



1 comment:

  1. I love the way you played with color in this outfit. Would you like to follow each other?

    Louisa
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete